BOOKINGS: CANCELLATIONS & WEATHER POLICIES
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- Booking times can be rescheduled by the customer up to 48 hours prior to the departure time at no cost.
- All Cancelations (Refunds) are subject to a $25 admin fee unless we cancel due to inclement weather or mechanical issues.
- Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to departure time otherwise no refunds given.
- We do not operate the jet boat if it is raining above a drizzle. In the event of rain, Lake Mac Watersports will determine if the Hire will be cancelled or not. In this case cancellations will be accepted on the day of departure and either rescheduled or refunded.
- If Lake Mac Watersports cancels a boat hire due to bad weather we will reschedule. If this is not possible booking fee will be refunded.
- For the safety of all hires, Lake Mac Watersports does require a minimum weight within the boat to reach the required stability during its high-speed manoeuvres. If unable to reach this target, Lake Mac Watersports may be forced to cancel the hire for the safety of all passengers and crew.
- In the event of inclement weather, mechanical issue or external safety concerns Lake Mac Watersports may be forced to cancel the hire.
- In the event of cancellation Lake Mac Watersports will endeavour to give all passengers as much notice as possible. Refund or rescheduling of hire will be offered to all passengers affected by cancellation.
- In the event of bad weather forecast for day of hire, Lake Mac Watersports will contact to offer reschedule hire, voucher or refund
- Lake Mac Watersports to be contacted if you feel weather may not be good, as Lake Mac Watersports have 14+ years experience within the region and have access to multiple forecast options to give you the best input possible
- Must check in and be ready to board the vessel at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Late arrivals may not be given additional time due to high demand on the day.
- Each person, regardless of age, is counted as 1 whole person.
- All persons 12 years or under must wear a lifejacket at all times.
- A safety briefing will be delivered before departure with hire boat. Person in charge must be present for boat briefing and is required to enforce all rules explained and listed within booking sheet given on the day.
- Pets are NOT permitted on hire boats or in Raffertys Resort.
- A bond will be held at time of check-in for all boats.
- BBQ’s do not include cooking utensils, please ensure you bring your own or purchase for $3.00
- Boats will be given boundaries according to boat size, weather, and drivers competency. Failure to abide by such boundaries may result in loss of bond (see maps below for general area of operation). Exceptions may be made to the area of operation for special requests only with prior notice given and to be determined by Lake Mac Watersports management, based on weather conditions, vessel hired, duration of hire and skipper competency. Please notify us by phone at time of booking if you wish to take the boat out of area.
- Boats must be returned in a reasonable clean state. Additional cleaning fees applied for boats not returned in a reasonable condition.
- TOILETS- The pontoon boats both have toilets on board. ONLY human waste and toilet paper can be used within the toilet. If anything else, such as (but not limited to): rubbish, baby-wipes, nappies, hygiene products are placed inside the toilet a $300-$500 cleaning fee will incur
- The Pontoon boat sinks are ONLY for hand washing and food preparation. No bait is to be flushed down the sink. A $300 cleaning fee will incur
- In the event of inclement weather, mechanical issue, or external safety concerns, Lake Mac Watersports may be forced to cancel the hire.
- In the event of cancellation Lake Mac Watersports will endeavor to give hirers as much notice as possible. Refund or rescheduling of hire will be offered to all passengers affected by cancellation
- Boat licence not required for tinnies, runabouts & BBQ boats.
- Boat licences are only required for the sports boat, and for upgraded 15hp Tinny. Boat licence must be presented at time of check in.
- Discounts/Loyalty Card are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, not valid in peak times, and valid for hire boats & equipment excluding Day Tripper and Relaxation.
AREA OF OPERATION (Boat Hire)